Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
Germicidal UV lights Keep Coils Free of Mold and Bacteria
- Kills mold and bacteria from growing on the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial growth and build-up on coils
- Improves air conditioning efficiency
- Improves indoor air quality
- Silent operation
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stated indoor air quality as one of the top five growing concerns in the country today. Indoor air quality is up to 10times more pollutant than outdoor air. Thus we send most of our daily lives in offices, homes, health care facilities and schools.
UV Germicidal lights are designed to kill mold and bacteria by breaking down its DNA. Adding the UV light in to your ac system can reduce your family’s risk of illnesses and allergic reactions as well as climates odors that are associated with growth on the coils. This technology has been in place and trusted for over 60 years to kill microorganisms in the hospital setting and the food industry.
- Energy savings – UV germicidal light saves you money by keeping coils clean thus decreases you’re a/c system to run less often and for shorter periods of time.
- Comfort – Free your house of odor that is caused by mold, mildew and bacteria growth.
- Health– Decrease you probability by 50% of catching cold, flu, allergic reactions and asthma these are caused by mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi according to the American College of Allergists.