The Reme Halo is an award-winning device that uses ionization to send hydroperoxides to purify the air in your home. Fitting perfectly inside your home’s air conditioner, the Reme Halo activate when the air from your AC passes through it and shut off when your AC shuts off.
Safe around your whole family, pets and plants. The Reme Halo will generate hydroperoxides, which are all around us outdoors (but very little exist indoors) which kill viruses, bacteria, mold and odors. They will also cause dust and animal dander to clump together, making your filter more efficient at removing these pollutants from your home’s air.
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-RH|
|Power Supply||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Tonnage||2.5 – 16.25|
|CFM’s||1,000 – 6,500|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||See drawing below|
|Ship Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|