Maintenance Agreement Special
We recommend the HealthSmart Air Filter, a top of the line custom-made air filter system for every home we service. We love them so much, we will include a FREE Starter Kit with each 3 and 5-year maintenance agreement. Starter Kits include a custom sized frame and a year’s supply of filter pads, a $155 value!
All equipment manufacturers recommend preventative maintenance of central air conditioning and heating systems. Performing maintenance at least once a year will extend equipment life, reduce electrical consumption and maintain peak performance.
Most air conditioners in South Florida are over used; this over usage accumulates dirt, debris, algae in drains & pans and dirty filters. This leads to water leaks, freezing up and air flow problems if not properly maintained.
It’s not enough to just change your filter; this does not ensure cleanliness beyond the point of filtration. Any dirt or dust that passes through the filter will accumulate on the evaporator coil and blower wheel. To ensure the best fit and efficiency, County Line Air recommends the HealthSmart Air Filter and annual Maintenance Agreements for maximum performance.
County Line Air offers one, three and five year preventative maintenance agreements to keep your system running efficiently and powerfully.
County Line Air 19-point Maintenance Inspection
- Check thermostat calibration and operation
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check blower motor for proper amperage, voltage and wiring connection
- Inspect all test all safety devices for proper operation
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge installing 1 lb if needed
- Add pan tablets to prevent algae build up
- Inspect and clean condensate drain line
- Check starting capabilities
- Check compressor for proper amperage
- Measure temperature difference supply / return
- Inspect heating coil
- Lubricate accessible moving parts
- Inspect evaporator coil for mold and mildew
- Check both evaporator / condenser fan motor
- Inspect all electrical equipment
- Clean condenser coil if accessible
- Change air filters provided by homeowner
- Check thermostat operation in heat / cool
- Adjust tension of belts if needed
Included with all Maintenance Agreements:
- Priority service over non-plan customers
- Fast response and 24-hour/7 day emergency service
- 10% discount on service repair
- Extended appointment times to better fit YOUR schedule
- Team members background checked and drug tested
- Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties
- Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns
- Increase efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Maintain safe operation
- Inflation protection
- Improve comfort and reliability
Your air conditioning system in South Florida will run approximately 3200 hours seasonally. Throughout the year a heavy demand is placed on your air conditioning system and causes the system to have a decrease in efficiency. This will increase your utility bill and lead to costly repairs. Give us a call today to protect your system with preventative maintenance.